Did you know that manifesting energy is possible – that thoughts create energy? And energy attracts its likeness? What does that mean? It means that your thoughts are responsible for the experiences and circumstances that occur in your life. Negative thoughts, feelings and attitudes attract negative energy; positive thoughts, feelings and attitudes attract positive energy!
Manifesting energy starts with internal experiences. This is where many people go wrong; they focus on external or outside experiences. You have two choices, and those choices go a long way toward determining your success in life. Are you going to choose love, or fear? If you choose the latter, you will attract negative consequences; if you choose love, you will attract more love into your life. Focus on answering the question, “How can I feel better and have the energetic match to attract greatness into my life?” You need to focus on your internal connection, not on the new car or new job you want.
It all starts with your thoughts. If you’re constantly thinking, “I’m not good enough, not wealthy enough, not attractive enough,” you will never get where you want to be in life. Why? Because those thoughts don’t serve you and the energy these thoughts create will not bring positive experiences or people into your life.
Manifesting energy into positive experiences takes time and practice, especially if you’re prone to thinking negatively about yourself. Luckily, there are steps you can take right now in order to start changing your thinking, and thus, changing the experiences that come into your life.
Here are five principles you can start working on today:
- Clear your limiting beliefs: Get into a daily habit of meditating or praying and ask the Universe to help clear your negative thoughts and emotions. You have to clear out the bad before you can start receiving the good! Become aware of your thoughts and each time a negative thought seeps in, work to clear that negative energy and replace it with a positive one. For example, when you catch yourself thinking, “I am not good enough,” stop and turn that around to, “I Rock!” It may seem awkward at first, but once you get into the routine, you’ll find that those negative thoughts occur less often.
- Clarity is king: It’s imperative that you get clear on what you want and why. If your intentions aren’t clear, you could ultimately manifest a lot of what you don’t want into your life. Don’t concentrate on external factors; ‘stuff’ like a car, job or home isn’t going to serve you well. Instead, focus on how you want to feel – internal factors. Once you know how you want to feel, you will start to manifest experiences and people into your life that will push you toward those feelings. Manifesting energy is all about vibes and feeling!
- Think, Feel, Believe: These three steps are interwoven and one can’t work without the others. Spend some quiet time each day ‘feeling’ what you truly desire. Visualization and meditation exercises work especially well. Or, you can spend time outdoors in your favorite place. Take a hike, walk on the beach, or just sit outside and call on the feeling you want. Let it take over your energy. The more you can feel, the more you will believe good things are coming your way. If you believe that your desires are already manifested, they have a much better chance of actualizing. So, Think, Feel, Believe. Every day! This is one of the most important habits for you to master.
- Be Patient: The next step is critical: just chill. In order for your dreams to manifest, you need to be patient. If you truly believe good things will happen, you can afford to wait patiently, and without anxiety. Allow the process to work and get out of your own way. That is, be open to receiving, but don’t try to force or rush the process. Stay calm and relax. This is easier said than done, to be sure, but the more you do it, the easier it will become. Focus on being patient. One thing that can really help is practicing gratitude. Be grateful for everything you already have and the Universe will respond by giving you even more to be grateful about.
- The Universe has your back: When you know that the Universe is working for you, you can sit back and relax knowing that everything is working for your greater good. You were put on this earth to live abundantly, not in wanting mode. Knowing this should help you relax (see principle 4!) and allow the process to play out. The Universe will always work for you; all you have to do is let go and believe. Have faith that you are exactly where you need to be right now. Look for opportunities to grow and be open to new experiences. Nothing happens by coincidence. If you run into someone you haven’t seen in awhile, or you happen to get a job offer from an old colleague, know that it’s meant to happen. Believe that you deserve everything good that comes into your life. FEEL the positive energy and think only positive thoughts.
This may seem like a lot to take in at first. Review this list again and again until it becomes second nature. Don’t be afraid to write down your goals – you need clarity on what you want. But concentrate on the feelings, rather than physical objects. Yes, you need to know that you want a new career, but how are you going to feel when you have that new job? That’s what manifesting energy is all about! The more positive you feel, the more positive thoughts you will think, and the more positive the outcome will ultimately be.
So don’t wait another day. Start today, right now! Get clear on your goals, work on erasing all of your negative thoughts and energy to make room for a new you!
Once you have mastered this process of manifesting energy, you can use it to achieve anything you want in life.